Our Simplified Process
- Offer within 24 hours
Our goal is to provide you with a cash offer within 24 hours if we have all information needed to provide you with an accurate, no obligation, fair cash offer.
- 1-2 Walkthroughs
We will request 1-2 quick walk through inspections to determine scope of work needed.
- Closing on your timeline
Typically we can close as soon as 2-3 weeks and in some cases we can close as quickly as *one week if needed. (*this will depend on factors like clean and clear title, we will try to accommodate your closing request).
- No repairs. No appraisal. No showings.
Most people who fit this criteria are looking to sell without hassles, cannot list on the MLS due to condition, prefer privacy over showings, need to close quickly to purchase another home.
We believe in partnering with sellers to come up with a creative solution. It is rare to find a one size fits all solution in life and that applies to real estate. So what are the options we are talking about?
- Creative financing: Seller carry, assumable loans, mixture of large cash down and seller financing, the possibilities are endless.
- Sale & lease back for up to 6 months: If you need the cash from the sale of your home but do not want to move immediately, we will work with you.
- Partnership: We have access to contractors and capital so we can partner with you to fix up your home and list on the MLS to get the highest offer possible.
- If you can imagine it, chances are we can find a way to turn it into reality.
- Reputable Agents
Our licensed agents can work with you to list your home on the MLS.
- Most people who go this route have a great home with minimal repairs required, show-ready, and a flexible time frame of 2-4 months to sell. This route usually has the highest return for sellers.
- If you feel this is the best option for you, our experienced and licensed agents will discuss our home-selling process.
- Discounted fee to keep more cash in your pocket!
When you work with PropertySpot, you will quickly realize how much emphasis we place on removing all of the common stressors that can accompany selling real estate. Our mission is to Simplify Real Estate. Let us explain what that means:
Once you fill out your information HERE, one of our representatives will reach out to you, usually on the same day, to ask you a few questions so that we can get a preliminary offer in your hands within 24 hours.
When we have your offer, we will give you a call to discuss our guaranteed cash offer along with reviewing other alternatives, should you decide the cash offer is not a good fit for you at this time. We do NOT believe in a one size fits all solution. While yes, we do have access to the largest institutional buyers in the Nation who will give you a competitive price for your home, we also realize that this may not be the right fit for YOUR SITUATION.
We will take the time up front to understand all of your pain points and concerns with selling your home and we will tailor fit a solution that works for you and that you can be excited about!
We are big believers in OPTIONS. In this new economy, we recognize that you have so many options to choose from when it comes to selling your home. In fact, the list of options can actually be overwhelming to most people. We like to take the “Costco” approach of sifting through the noise and delivering a product to you that we are confident you will like.
You will not have to worry about us being that pushy sales company that we all dread dealing with. Your time is valuable and so is ours. So if we realize early on that we are not the right solution for you, we will gladly give you several referrals in our network of professionals that we work with regularly.
This MUST be a WIN – WIN for everyone involved. It is our sole focus to deliver an amazing experience for you when selling your home. We work off of referrals and understand that we will starve if we do not provide top notch service that leaves our sellers impressed and willing to share their experience with others.